Showreel Share Day is a Twitter phenomenon started by Kate Marie Davies in order for actors to get their work seen by a wider audience. This simple hashtag has seen agents offering representation to undiscovered talent, film & TV work offered, contacts made and a great sense of unity between creatives.
Next date: 3rd May.
Here are some tips and rules to get the best out of the day!
1. Upload a video DIRECTLY to TWITTER! (No youtube links/vimeo links) - This is so the video auto plays on the twitter platform. Video should be 2.19 mins max.
2. Detail in your tweet:
- Playing Age
- Casting Type
- What you are looking for... ie. Films, Representation, Theatre.
3. Share your work and retweet the work of others.
4. Don't Jump the gun this event starts on May 3rd 00.01.
5. Be kind and constructive.
6. Keep retweeting your reel and others!
7. Pin your reel to your profile - CD's may come back at a later date.
9. Do NOT tag specific casting directors unless they have requested it.
9. TAG US - We are happy to support this event tag us @actorstemple and we will share your reel.